Bringing Mobility To You!
- ✅ Treatment in comfort of your home
- ✅ No waiting time for treatments
- ✅ Unlimited number of appointments
- ✅ Patient helps to decide # of appointments
- ✅ One on One care with Physical Therapist
- ✅ No co-pays, deductibles, or co-insurance
- Treatment requires additional travel time
- Often wait time in reception room
- Limited number of appointments
- Insurances cap # of appointments
- Treatment often passed on to aids
- Required co-pays & deductibles
Meet The Driver Of Your Care
Dr. Marshall Hughes, PT, DPT a northern Virginia native (Alexandria born and raised).
He is a board-certified Physical therapist in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
He received his Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from Virginia Commonwealth University.
Additionally, he is a certified personal trainer (CPT) and corrective exercise specialist (CES) by the national academy of sports medicine (NASM)
Dr. Marshall, PT, DPT believes today's healthcare climate prioritizes quantity over quality that detriments both therapist and patient. His private pay model restores the patient-clinician connection and allows for one-on-one specialized care to get you back to resuming your life quicker.